Name: MAX31855 K-type thermocouple module 1350C SPI connector digital and readable temperature value
1.The K-type thermocouple module is fully consistent with the official version
2. Due to a small number of production and small difficulty on welding,
we weld all by hand.
1. Range:-200C~1350C ;
2.Suitable for probe , K-type thermocouple, this module does not include
other accessories , please purchase yourself .
3.SPI connector , high speed transmission
4. Input voltage : 3-5VDC
5. Temperature value outputs digitally , which does not need amplifier as well as ACD.
6. 14 resolution, 0.25C temperature accuracy
7.Size : 20mm *23mm ; the distance of location hole: 15mm ; diameter: 3mm
Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a
cold-compensation reference. The MAX31855K does everything for you,
and can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller, even one
without an analog input. This breakout boardhas the chip
itself, a 3.3V regulator with 10uF bypass capacitors and level
shifting circuitry, all assembled and tested. Comes with a 2 pin
terminal block (for connecting to the thermocouple) and pin
header (to plug into any breadboard or perfboard).
New! Now uses the MAX31855K instead of the MAX6675,
so it can measure a wider temperature measurement range.
Please note! The MAX31855 is not pin compatible or drop-in code
compatible with the MAX6675. We do have an Arduino library
for both chips but you’ll need to adjust any existing MAX6675
designs for the mew MAX31855. The MAX6675 has been
discontinued by Maxim.
Version 2.0 now includes ferrite beads and filter capacitor onboard for better stability
1. Works with any K type thermocouple
2. Will not work with any other kind of thermocouple other than K type
3. -200C to+1350C output in 0.25 degree increments-note
that K thermocouples have about ±2C to ±6C accuracy .
4. Internal temperature reading.
5. 3.3 to 5v power supply and logic level compliant!
6. SPI data output requires any 3 digital I/O pins.
temperature_control.hotend.enable true #
#temperature_control.hotend.thermistor_pin 0.24 #
temperature_control.hotend.spi_channel 0 # SPI channel 0 or 1
temperature_control.hotend.heater_pin 2.7 #
#temperature_control.hotend.thermistor RRRF100K #
temperature_control.hotend.set_m_code 104 #
temperature_control.hotend.set_and_wait_m_code 109 #
temperature_control.hotend.designator T #