In the design of the official wiki, the board has a diode D1 (to prevent power DE), which leads to a pressure difference between both sides of the ground.
So that the output signal Sg of thermocouple becomes Sg +VS ,
when it reaches motherboard. This will cause wrong temperature value.
Therefore , our version adopts zero resistance instead of the diode,
that will make temperature measurement more accurate.
1. This board adopts zero resistance instead of the diode to modify the
pressure difference , so it is different from the official version .
2. Due to a small number of production and small difficulty on welding,
we weld all by hand. It is suitable for ramps1.4 and Ultimaker, etc .
Usage on Ramp1.4:
1. Modify Configuration.h of Marlin, modify temperature configuration :
#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 -1
//AD595and AD597 compatibility, configured into -1
2. modify pins.h of Marlin, find the Pin on ramps1.4, modify
#define TEMP_0_PIN 2 into #define TEMP_0_PIN 3;
The pin port of the original thermistor cannot be used , we suggest
using A3(D57)which easily connect near 5Vand GND.
3. Connect thermocouple to the AD597 controlboard , don’t mix the
positive and negative direction. Then insert the signal wire to the pinboard.
4. Connect the signal wire to the Aux-1 of ramps, red to 5V, black to GND ,
green or blue to D57.